Physical therapy resolves some health problems. Almost everyone can benefit from physical therapy. Physical therapy can relieve pain, and restore physical function and fitness level.
Benefits of Physical Therapy
- Physical therapy can strengthen bones that were broken, and help patients recover following joint replacement or joint surgery.
- Physical therapy can treat problems such as torn muscles and some nerve problems.
- Physical therapy is a safe treatment and does not have side effects.
- With physical therapy, a patient can regain strength.
- Recovery time can be reduced with the help of physical therapy.
- If you have been suffering from aches, physical therapy can help you move freely without pain or discomfort.
- Physical therapy increases flexibility and strength.
- Physical therapy can also help regain physical losses associated with stroke.
- Physical therapy can help diabetes patients control their glucose levels.
Physical Therapist in Rockland
Integrated Medical Care (IMC) has highly experienced physical therapists. They will work with you to regain your strength and fitness. Whether you’re recovering from a sports injury or surgery, our skilled team can develop a recovery plan for you. Call 845-535-9884 for a consultation with physical therapists at IMC.