Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a central nervous system disorder. It is caused by stress and tension in the nervous system, caused by common childhood occurrences like birth, falls, and sports. Chiropractic care has proven to be a natural, safe and effective treatment for the symptoms of ADHD.
The symptoms of ADHD can be caused by many different environmental factors, such as essential fatty acid deficiencies or imbalances, vitamin or mineral deficiencies, low blood sugar or excess sugar consumption. To cure ADHD naturally, the function of the nervous system and the digestive system must be improved.
Improving the nervous system
Chiropractic adjustments help to optimize the function of the nervous system. This treatment improves nervous system function, by helping the brain and body to coordinate better. Children going through chiropractic adjustments calm down and are able to sit and focus on the task at hand. Chiropractic adjustments help children grow with healthy, straight spines.
Chiropractic care focuses on the health of the whole body. To improve nutrition and function of the digestive system, chiropractors suggest the following tips and lifestyle changes for children dealing with ADHD:
- Eliminate sugar, preservatives, food dyes and additives from the diet.
- Avoiding all pesticides and herbicides by using natural unprocessed food.
- Addressing any food allergies in your child. (Common allergies for children with ADHD are dairy products, wheat, corn, yeast, soy, citrus, egg, chocolate and peanuts)
- Avoiding medications, alcohol, nicotine and any other stimulants while pregnant.
- Finding time to relax while pregnant, as stress can affect the unborn baby’s health.
Contact Integrated medical care (IMC)
At IMC, we provide Chiropractic Care for kids with ADHD. Our expert chiropractic specialists use advanced techniques to alleviate your pain and help you lead a quality and healthy life. Call us at 845-535-9884 for a consultation with our chiropractic care specialists or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.